Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am on a journey to find the best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. I have tried ones from Martha Stewart, Rachael Ray, NESTLÉ® Toll House® (the one on the back of the chocolate chip bag), etc. Each one I like for a different reason. So is it possible to find the perfect one?

There is one recipe from Martha Stewart that I have made several times. Each time I follow the recipe exactly, and every time they turn out differently. All of them good, but different. Recently for Christmas I tried the one on the back of the NESTLÉ® Toll House® bag of Chocolate Chips. It made a much different cookie than I have previously made, but it was also really good. No one complained. So the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...