Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 81 of 365 Days of Thanks


Today was a long day but ended as an Awesome day! Towards the morning we were invited to join my friend for his birthday dinner, but we had to pass since my hubby had EMT class and I had to go clean. We were pretty bummed - this is one dinner we didn't want to miss! Then about 5:00 my hubby got a call that class was canceled due to the teacher being sick, felt bad for the teacher, but happy for us! So we called our friend and we told him our plans had changed and we could come. So we picked up another friend and headed off to Sterling (about an hour and a half away).

Dinner was fabulous, but what was even better was the time with friends. I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time! My sides hurt! I am so thankful that we have friends that make us laugh, that we love to spend time with, and that we can "just be ourselves" around. I was totally pooped when we got home, but it was well worth it! Plus, my hubby dropped me off at home and went and did the cleaning for me. What a sweetheart! It was an awesome night all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...