Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 80 of 365 Days of Thanks

Today my hubby spent the day with a friend, so I had the house all to myself. After church, I got to clean the kitchen, and pick up downstairs. Then I made Rye Flatbread for this weeks lunches and breakfasts. Even though I missed him being home, I was excited that I could get some things done that I had been wanting to get done for a while now. I decided I was going to make a new recipe for dinner, and invited our friend to join us. After Dwight left to go home, I looked around and felt at peace...my house was CLEAN! (ok, well there are still a few dust bunnies hanging around, but for the most part, it's clean) I don't know about you but I am way more relaxed when the house is in order. Thanks to my hubby for helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...