Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 78 of 365 Days of Thanks

What a beautiful day it was today! It started warming up in the afternoon, cats laying in the sun, soaking up the Vitamin D, Awesome! Then I read a post from a friend that heard a rumor about next month's snow fall prediction. We are "supposed" to get at least 30" of snow for March. EEK! That is a lot of snow - especially for this small little town! so instead of dwelling on that... Oh What a Beautiful Day it was today :)

Days like today have me day dreaming about Spring and riding my bike everywhere in town. Going to the grocery store, the post office, thrift store, and even to work. Luckily everything in town is within a mile radius. Today I am thankful for fun, sun and excercise! And the best way for me to do all that is on my bike! And yes, that is a Hello Kitty Beach Cruiser (basket not pictured). I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...