Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 77 of 365 Days of Thanks

Happy Valentine's Day! What a magical day today was. My hubby and I both had the day off. So we got to spend it sleeping in, going to Sterling, Colorado and just enjoying our time together. He took me out to a Chinese restaurant for our Valentine's lunch/dinner. I have been craving Chinese food for months! And since we only have 2 restaurants in town (and neither of them come close to international cuisine) I was super stoked! :) And I might add it was super yummy! The company wasn't bad either :). After lunch we went to a few stores we have been wanting to go to for awhile, and then we went and made our big purchase (our Valentine's gift to each other)...now before I say what we bought - don't judge. I am extremely happy that this is what we bought - yes it is an appliance, and no it is not small enough to fit around my neck or on my finger. But there comes a point in life when sometimes practical things are way more fun (and necessary) than frivolous things. So...here we go...

GE 7.0 cu. ft. Chest Freezer in White

Well there you have it! My awesome new freezer! Oops I mean, me and my hubby's new freezer :) We have been saving for this for a while. I am so thankful that we could finally get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...