Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 63 of 365 Days of Thanks

A few months ago, while cruising through my new addiction - Pinterest - I saw this picture of a gal with a knitted hot pink wig - and thought to myself - I want to make one! Well, first problem with that statement - I don't know how to knit. So I put a plea out to my friends on facebook and asked if anyone would make me one - I would send them the yarn or even pay for them to make me one. Then my friend from Australia said she would make me one. I could hardly contain myself! I was so excited! Well today I got a package in the mail - from Australia! Oooo I couldn't wait to open it! When I got it open I noticed that there were 2 knitted wigs in there! YAY! One is pink and the other is neon orange! I LOVE these! She also sent me a cute note and a little koala bear holding the Australian flag! I am in LOVE! Thanks so much Meleah! These are so Awesome! Pictures coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...