Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 48 of 365 Days of Thanks


For the last month, our church has been doing a series on having a Servants Heart. The first week was about our "Outward Focus". The second week was title "Offers Love", the third week "Seeks After God". And then there is this week. "Does Not Complain".

I look back on the past weeks and I have seen the journey that God is taking me on. The first week was easy, yet powerful. The second week - that one hit me hard. Not that I don't know how to Offer Love, but how God wanted to use me was the hard part - but I did it! Last week, made me realize what occupies my time - silly things sometimes - so I now try to fill those times with catching up on my Bible reading plan. This week - its a whole different ball game - DOES NOT COMPLAIN. It is making me realize how much I complain - and sometimes without even realizing it. I am up for the challenge :) I am thankful that God reminds me daily that I have nothing to complain about and everything to be thankful for!

"Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, 'children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.' Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky" (Philippians 2:14, 15 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...