Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 46 of 365 Days of Thanks

What an incredible day! I had so much fun at the painting class here in town. For the first time, in a long time, I was able to just relax and be creative. I followed most of what the teacher was saying, but I also took some creative freedoms that I wouldn't have before. I realized today that I love painting dead trees. I love the character of the wood and how fun it is to bring out with the paint. I even "carved" out a heart on one of the trees. That one was for my honey! I love the sunset in the background, it reminds me of the time my honey and I spend together watching the beautiful sunsets out here after work. I am thankful that I was able to take the class and that I was feeling better from the flu that I had earlier this week. And I am thankful that I enjoyed this one and didn't get "stressed" out at not doing it "right".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...