Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 38 of 365 Days of Thanks


It's FRIDAY!! Isn't that enough in itself to be thankful for? lol

Besides it being the weekend starting tonight, there are other things that I am thankful for today.

I am thankful that my friends get to "get away" on a romantic weekend for her birthday! I am thankful that the she proved the doctors wrong 3 years ago when they told her she only had a year left to live.

I am thankful that I get to spend the entire evening cooking and creating new recipes while my hubby gets to have "guys night" with his friends.

Did I mention that it's Friday? :)

I am thankful that God is working in my life. Helping me grow and become stronger.

I am thankful for being able to wear a size 12 still - and that I didn't gain any weight from the holidays.

I am thankful for the evenings I got to spend with my hubby watching the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...