Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 37 of 365 Days of Thanks


I don't even know where to start about things I am thankful for today. One of the things I am thankful for is how God used me and my hubby to show His love. I could not have done it without His strength! A couple of days ago I was struggling with something God had put on our hearts. Then I realized that the more I put it off the more He would bring it back in front of me. Through talking with friends, through the things I read, random people and random hints. "I got it, message received!" lol. Tonight my hubby and I stood side by side and did what he asked us to do. It was not easy, but He gave us peace about it. Thank you Lord for making us step out of our comfort zones and do what you asked us to do to show Your love. Also I want to thank our friends and family for their prayers, encouragement and their support! Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...