Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 5 of 365 Days of Thanks

Tonight I am thankful for our church. This morning I was reading an article in a magazine that I like, and found that the common theme of the article was how to achieve optimum peace. There were several references to Buddha or looking inward. It kind of put me in a crabby mood until we left for church. When we arrived, we were about 5 minutes late, and they had already started the praise and worship part of the service. As we took our seats, I heard a familiar song, It was like music to my ears and to my soul. I exhaled and instantly felt that peace that they kept referring to in the article. But this was a peace that no Buddha could give, no matter how much chanting he wants you to do. It's the peace that only Christ can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...