Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 32 of 365 Days of Thanks


Looking over this past year, there are so many things I am thankful for and that were awesome milestones in our life. Here are some of the highlights...

- I painted my first oil painting this year. Then I painted 3 more!
- We paid off our car, earlier than expected.
- I made my first quilt, and gave it to a dear friend
- I got to enjoy photography again! Explore, enjoy, discover
- We adopted Fergie into our family (our kitten)
- Learning how to work with leather
- used 6 different vacuums in one day! And only one was mine :)
- kept my weight loss off instead of gaining it back! Yipppeeee
- started my first crochet rug (hoping to finish it in 2012) heehee
- Learned how to plant a successful garden, well until the grasshoppers feasted on it :(
- this year marked our 10 year wedding anniversary
- me and my hubby got to spend our 10 year wedding anniversary in Estes Park.
- started a new job
- had the fun pleasure of mowing lawns during the summer - those riding lawn mowers are a kick!
- developed some great friendships
- got to meet and we got to spend time with my hubby's step brother who he hadn't seen in over 20 years.

I will continue to add more to this list as I remember them - lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...