Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 30 of 365 Days of Thanks


Got up this morning really not wanting to go anywhere and wanting to practice being a hermit. But with my To Do list growing out of control and work calling my name, I decided to crawl out of bed and get ready for work. Stopped by the gas station for my large cup of Diet Coke (rocket fuel) and headed down the street to my friend house (work). When I got there, they asked if I had listened to their message. Message? What message? Oh yeah, phone died last night and I forgot to put It on the charger. Oops. Anyways, long story short my friends hubby was coming down with a bad cold so that meant DAY OFF!! Ok don't get me wrong, I was very bummed that he was sick and hope he feels better really soon, but DAY OFF!! Oh my list started running through my head like a ticker tape of all the things I could get done today! So after I took my hubby a soda and checked the mail I went home and took Petey out to play! It feels like I haven't done that in so long! I am sure that if he was doing a list of thanks that playing would be at the top of it! :) After playtime, I got busy on my list. I didn't get as much as I had hoped to get done, but at least I was able to chisel away at it a little, making the ticker tape just a little shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...