Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 2 of 365 Days of Thanks

Wow! What a beautiful and snowy morning it is here in Chappell, Nebraska! Currently it is 26 degrees with a wind chill that drops it down to 12 degrees. Brrrrrr! I am trying to be thankful for the weather - but I'm not going to lie, it is beyond cold and the wind is quite strong...but as I look outside, the snow that covers the ground is beautiful! So I will save being thankful for the "weather" for another day! lol


Today I am thankful for community! I love that we live in a town small enough for most of us to know each other, be there for each other, watch out for each other, and rally around one another in difficult periods of our lives. Just this morning God showed me how he uses me, my hubby, and also my neighbors daughter - and each one in separate instances - and it's only 9:30 in the morning! I can't wait for what God will bring during the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...