Friday, September 24, 2010

Fried Tuna Scrambled Eggs

I have to admit - I eat some pretty out of the ordinary stuff for breakfast. This morning I whipped up an idea I have had for a couple of months now. I wanted to combine two things I love to eat for breakfast - eggs and tuna. So I did! Here is the ingredients if you want to try this for yourself. I must say it is very delicious!

2 eggs
1/2 can tuna
a little bit of shredded cheese
1 Tbsp scallions
1 Tbsp chopped tomatoes

Start out by heating up the tuna in a dry non-stick skillet. Then add the 2 eggs, and scramble. Add salt and pepper to taste. I like mine well done so they stay in the pan a little longer. Once they are done I put them in a bowl and top with a little bit of grated cheese, scallions and tomatoes.

There you go - a protein packed breakfast that will surely have you up and ready to go in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...