Monday, September 20, 2010

Etsy Monday - Arrrgh Pirates!

Looking through Etsy is always fun and exciting for me! Seeing all of the creative things that people make - adding to my list of favorites and must haves - it's window shopping without having to leave my office!

Since yesterday was Talk Like a Pirate Day - Here are the things that I added to my favorites list today...

It's a pirates life for me...vinyl lettering - by UniqueVinylDesigns

Coaster Set Jolly Roger Skull coffee drink coasters - by Empressed

Punk in the Kitchen - Halloween Pink Skull Potholder Set -
by RagamuffinDesign

Ahoy Matey Super Kicker - by Retro Animals

1 comment:

  1. Talk like a pirate day is one of my favorite holidays! ;o) thanks for including me in your post!
    xoxo jess

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...