Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 88 of 365 Days of Thanks

I am really not sure what to be thankful for today, one word... Dentist. Yep, I had to go to the dentist today. Which makes me grumpy, in pain, and wallet empty. Today wasn't any different. So how do I turn this day into a day of Thanks? Hmmmm......

Ok, let's give it a whirl:
  • I am thankful that it took less than 3 hours
  • I am thankful that God has provided me with a job so I can come up with the money to pay for it
  • I am thankful that I was able to stay busy when I got home so I could keep my mind off the pain.
  • I am thankful that my hubby was there for me, getting me anything I needed to recover.
  • I am thankful for an evening of quiet to relax and recoup.
  • I am thankful for soft foods that are nourishing and taste good at the same time.
  • I am thankful for my animals for knowing when I don't feel good and cuddling up with me to make me feel better.

Well, look at that, I guess it really is possible to see something positive in such a crappy day :) (Sorry, couldn't help that one) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...