Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 60 of 365 Days of Thanks

What a night! Last night to 4 o'clock this morning my hubby had to do his hospital shift (for his EMT class) at the trauma/emergency section of the Scottsbluff hospital (2 hours away). So I decided to go with, get a hotel room, bring the dog and camp out until he was done. That way he didn't have to drive 2 hours home at 4 in the morning. I didn't sleep much last night - mostly because Petey decided that he wanted to go outside every hour so he could smell the new smells :) Finally I got Petey to go to sleep, and then I fell asleep and before I knew it it was 4:30 and my hubby was walking in the door. I am so thankful that he made it through the 10 hour shift - although mostly uneventful - he came back in one piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...