Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 55 of 365 Days of Thanks

Today I am thankful for my Grandma. When I was growing up, I spent my summers with her and my grandpa. My grandpa has since passed away and my grandma is now in her 80's. I wish I spent my summers there like old times. I always loved hanging out with my grandma. She has always had tons of energy - not sure where she gets it all. We no longer live close to visit as much, but I still get to talk with her on the phone and I try to send her a letter or postcard once a week to keep her up to date on what's going on in our neck of the woods. I have so many great memories of hanging out as a kid,moving swimming at their house, making cookies (with surprise centers), her telling us to "turn the music down" :) and many more. I love her so much, wish we lived closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...