Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 27 of 365 Days of Thanks

Today was a bittersweet day. I was glad that we went home (I really missed my kitties), but I was really bummed to leave my parents. We had so much fun hanging out and spending time together. My mom and I got to cook together, which it is rare because it is usually me and my dad cooking together. My dad had to take it easy since he shattered his ankle a couple of days before we arrived. So much of our time was spent watching movies. I know that God moved us to Chappell for a reason, but sometimes it is really hard to be so far away from my parents. I am thankful for any time that I can spend with them, even if it is doing day to day stuff. :) I am also very thankful that my dad's fall wasn't worse and it was just his ankle and not his head or his back. We are praying for a full recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...