Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 22 of 365 Days of Thanks



Here is what I would have posted yesterday if I hadn't fallen asleep first :)

Wow! What a day! Today we celebrated some really awesome milestones. I am so thankful for how God works in our lives and the lives of our loved ones. We were able to take some time out of our busy schedule and celebrate. Remembering where we were "back then" and praising God for how far He's brought us.

Then we got a call that rocked our world and we spent the rest of the evening praying for God to give peace, comfort, provision and safety to those involved. Praising Him for providing exactly what was needed in their time of need. And knowing that it could have been a lot worse.

(sorry for being so vague, some details need to be kept private) thank you for understanding :)

The reason I wanted to post what I did, was to share that God is in the midst of it all. He is there celebrating with us, He is there holding our hands when we need comfort, and He is there watching over us when we have fallen asleep from exhaustion. I am thankful for a living and loving God. I may not always understand why He allows things to happen, but I am happy to know that He has a reason for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...