Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 18 of 365 Days of Thanks

Today I am thankful for laughter. I spent most of the day with friends and my hubby - and pretty much laughing the whole time! I totally needed a day like today! This morning we got to hang out with some friends before they leave for Africa on Monday morning! And then my hubby helped me make a very large batch of coal for another friends party we were going to this evening. Let me just say, that when making coal, there is a very fine line between it looking like a lump of coal or looking like - well I'll just come out and say it -poo. We laughed so hard while we were making those today! Oh the minds of adults that I sometimes get stuck in Junior High! :) of course then we take the coal to our friends party where everyone cheerfully referred to it as Reindeer Poop! I didn't mind, they didn't mind - cause they ate almost all of it! So jokes on them - it was poo! Ok so it wasn't - but it sure was fun to see the looks on the little kids faces when you tell them they are eating Reindeer Poop! Lots of fun - lots of laughter! Thank you Lord for the great light-hearted day - filled with lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...