Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 1 of 365 Days of Thanks

I have been thinking about doing this for weeks now. Wondering if I could do this without missing a day. I feel like God is nudging me to get out of my rut, and sometimes negativity, and see all that I need to be thankful for in my life. I also want to encourage everyone around me to try it as well so we can remind each other and keep each other accountable. My prayer is that by the end of the 365 days that I will be closer to God and my eyes will be opened to the blessings He pours out in my life and the lives around me each and every day!

So here it goes...

Day 1 - I am thankful for my husband. For the little things he does to make my day special. The kisses he blows to me from across the room. The random texts he sends me throughout the day reminding me that he's thinking about me and that he loves me. And most of all that God has blessed me with a husband that I can share my faith with.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Jennifer. I will rise to the challenge. We all get busy and mean to do many things. Being thankful is encouraging to others and good for the soul. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis, I am SO glad you are joining me on this journey! I miss our prayer group we had at Mariners! What a total blessing to be surrounded by the most Godly women and to know that we were all there for each other! Now we have all gone our separate ways, and we still manage to interact with each other through different avenues! XXOO Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...