Friday, February 18, 2011

Teacup Pin Cushion

Get the tutorial here
For all the crafty ladies out there - I wanted to share a site that is really fun and has some great patterns and tutorials. It's called You Can Make This. Some are free and some are for purchase. But the cool thing about the ones that are for purchase is that they aren't from big corporations or companies, they are thought up and uploaded by women just like us! So check out this site and support the small business, stay-at-home mom, crafty diva, etc.

While cruising this site a while back I found this great tutorial for a teacup pin cushion. I instantly thought of my friend Becky - and decided she needed one for her sewing/craft room. So I went to the local thrift store (where they sell single china pieces) and found one that matched some fabric that I had, then I got to work. Get the tutorial here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! I'm always making things... Useful, cute things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...