Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

Ahh yes, the wonderful joining of two great desserts! Brownies & Chocolate Chip Cookies. I made these for a meeting my husband had to go to. I was looking for something different - not the norm - but delicious just the same. So when I saw this recipe, I knew I had a winner! And it's super simple!

First you start out with these two mixes:







Then follow these simple steps...

- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Make brownie batter as directed by box. Spread in pan.

- Make cookie dough batter as directed on pouch. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls evenly onto brownie batter; press down lightly.

- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.

- Cool completely, about 1 hour. For 48 brownies, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows.

High altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 45-50 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...